Fuels, oils and retreading services.
In 1936 appeared the first service stations for motorised vehicles.
Its facilities were located in the Plaza de Armas (main square) and in the Parra avenue, being the first places to sell fuels and lubricants.
In 1948, in the town center, at the premises of AUTO IMPORT, REENCAUCHADORA DEL SUR, pioneer company in providing retreading services for commercial vehicles, was founded. Later, it would be complemented by REMI REENCAUCHES, company specialized in mining vehicles.
At the beginning of the 70s, the International Petroleum Company started selling the lubricants brand ESSO. In the 90s, we began the activities of: cargo, fuels and heavy machinery transport. And since the beginning of the 21st century, we have been working in the construction area.
We also participate in the fields of education and agroindustry.
In 2016, incorporation to TFC.
Fernandini Ave. – Palacio de Goyeneche,
Sachaca, Arequipa – Peru